Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: steam juicer
Grape Juice (Steam Juicer)
Steam juicer Review: I love it! The first time I saw one of these in action was in Holland when I was visiting at a friend’s place. This was not something I grew up with, I was raised straining fruits … Continue reading
Posted in Canning Tagged Grape Juice, grapes, Making Grape Juice, steam juicer, Using a Steam Juicer 4 Comments
Just work’in away
So many rasberries need picking every day or two.. perfect still piking the last of the peas, they are almost finished and the beans are in bloom now! the red current are almost finished but the black and white are … Continue reading
Posted in gardens Tagged Canning, canning fruit, canning jam, Garden, red current jelly, soft fruit, steam juicer, this an that post 5 Comments