Join 1,306 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- So, you are thinking of Burying Food in your Garden?
- Comfrey- Livestock Feed
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Cottonwood Buds Salve
- How to use the Baggy Method to Start Seeds
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: canning jam
Ginger Raspberry Jam Recipe
Ginger Raspberry Jam 3/4th cup of fresh peeled, finely cut ginger 4 cups of mashed raspberry (these were frozen from our farm) 7 cups of sugar 2 TBSP of lemon juice Pinch of salt 1 package of pectin … Continue reading
Posted in Canning, gardens Tagged Canning, canning jam, Farm fruits, raspberry, Raspberry Ginger Jam, Soft Fruits 2 Comments
Just work’in away
So many rasberries need picking every day or two.. perfect still piking the last of the peas, they are almost finished and the beans are in bloom now! the red current are almost finished but the black and white are … Continue reading
Posted in gardens Tagged Canning, canning fruit, canning jam, Garden, red current jelly, soft fruit, steam juicer, this an that post 5 Comments