- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Duck Breast in Cream Sauce
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Hugelbeet -Part one
Tag Archives: raspberry
Raspberry Spice Cake 1 Cup Sugar 1/2 Cup of Butter 2 large eggs 1 tbsp. of molasses 1 cup whole milk (sheep in my case) 2 cups of raspberries (This will give a very moist cake, if you want … Continue reading
The summer raspberries are early, they should not be starting till late july but this heat has everything moving faster. Last night we had salad made up of our freshly picked tomato’s and Peppers. Sunday was spent cleaning up our … Continue reading
Ginger Raspberry Jam 3/4th cup of fresh peeled, finely cut ginger 4 cups of mashed raspberry (these were frozen from our farm) 7 cups of sugar 2 TBSP of lemon juice Pinch of salt 1 package of pectin … Continue reading