- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Musquee De Provence Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- How to reduce Potato Issue "Hollow Heart"
Tag Archives: bare root rasberry canes
Its been a odd year for rasberries in 2016.. The very early season ones that where planted out last year, all 75 canes, all but 8 winter killed.. sigh.. I will slowly work my patch back from those eight but … Continue reading
The Goal : A whole lot fruit, on farm produced fruit.. I want to get to the point of being able to only eat farm produced fruits, both soft and hard kinds. This has been a long slow road to … Continue reading
Well, lets see, it should be a knock down bumper crop of rasberries this year.. The crazy, really needs to be pruned and pathed wild rasberries are loaded, they will be small, and they will be dark and tart.. The … Continue reading