- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Ah, Jimmy, you were having so much fun playing on this big old tree! loved, loved your poses.. There were at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Jimmy Kitten decided he wanted a photo session..
- Good Bee numbers eqaul a Good Harvest..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Always game to learn..
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- The Old ontario Cookbook
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
Tag Archives: hugelculture
Minnesota Midget (1948) Developed by the University of Minnesota in 1948 and introduced by Farmer Seed Company. This fantastic variety is perfect for short season climates and small gardens. The short vines only reach 3′ long and are perfect for … Continue reading
Given that, I am going to break this down into parts just to show how long this process truly takes when you are doing it by hand and not with a backhoe or tractors etc.. So the first thing after … Continue reading
Well, this very dry year has been eye openning to say that least, I have never had so little rain ever, we have our own tracking system and even when the area’s around us get rain, we are getting nothing, … Continue reading
Well, most of you know that I love to try a number of different things in the garden, and I have had alot of success with my no-till, dry land planting spacing and with my mulching.. Having said that, this … Continue reading