- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Untitled as of yet I am not sure what I am going to call this little painting.. but I really like it.. I adore the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Peanut Gallery
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Always game to learn..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Farmgal Photography April 4th
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Using Sand to help melt the snow around smaller fruit trees
- Friday Rambles Around the Table - Melting..
Tag Archives: Hugelbeet
Given that, I am going to break this down into parts just to show how long this process truly takes when you are doing it by hand and not with a backhoe or tractors etc.. So the first thing after … Continue reading
Well, this very dry year has been eye openning to say that least, I have never had so little rain ever, we have our own tracking system and even when the area’s around us get rain, we are getting nothing, … Continue reading
Well, most of you know that I love to try a number of different things in the garden, and I have had alot of success with my no-till, dry land planting spacing and with my mulching.. Having said that, this … Continue reading
This was by far the best seminar at the event, it was hosted by one of Greenshire’s members for those of my readers that can watch video, here is a link to one that they have done that you might like, … Continue reading
So we are now working on our second big full sun Hugelbeet, we measured them today as DH and I were not in agreement on the size of them, so the first smaller one is 14 feet by 8 feet … Continue reading