The goal of course is to have a nice full pantry with as much as possible done off the farm itself 🙂
2017 Please note for ease of tracking, I will be rounding everything up or down into pints.. example, if I do 7 quarts of something, it will be written as 14 pints, if I do 8 80z jars it will be written as 4 pints.. you get the idea.. It will make my life so much easier when I am the math each month for a round up this year.. 🙂 I will try? to keep the page updated on this on the blog directly but will only share this post at the end of the month. It will be both a monthly round up and a running count for the year.
Total Pints to date for 2017- 59 Pints
- 19 pints of Turkey Veggie Barley Soup
- 9 pint of rabbit meat
- 4 pints of raspberry-Ginger Jam
- 6 pints of blood orange marmalade
- 3 pints of kumquat marmalade
- 4 pints of lime marmalade
- 4 pints of Lemon Crown Royal Jelly
- 4 pints of Pink Grapefruit and Rose Petal Marmalade
- 6 pints of Seville Orange Marmalade
Want to see me can something this year? Comment on these posts and I will see what I can do, please remember that most of the time, I am raising what goes in these jar’s on the farm so if you want a fancy way to make a canned turnip or ?? recipe, let me know early enough that I make sure those seeds, plants and so forth gets planted, foraged and so forth 🙂
How was your canning this month? What did you get done?