- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Milking Sheep
- Plum Recipes including Farmgal's Plum BBQ
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Drying Whole Currents
- Creamy Pasta Yoke an Roe Recipe
Tag Archives: Straw bale gardening
Now comes a very old recipe, I found the “bones” of this recipe in a cookbook from the victora times but have played around with it enough to be able to call it Farmgal Fruit BBQ Sauce and its fabulous … Continue reading
So I was very surprised at just how poorly some of the bales wicked up water, but then I took a good hard look at the underside, you see while the ground got cut away and the bigger and smaller … Continue reading
I’m going to let the photos speak for themselves, another day or two and I am going to have my first of my summer squash!