- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fresh Cherry and Blueberry Pie cooling hot out of the oven.. #baking #pie #cherrypie #blueberrypie https://t.co/p2zOvKHdS5 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Chocolate Rhubarb Cake Recipe
- Bee Watering Station
- Frugal Friday- Lucet Cord and their many homestead uses
Tag Archives: Red Currents
We have a truly lovely haul from our red current bushes with pounds of them coming off each mature bush, some of the bushes are smaller-younger that are not as many but the older ones are having a outstanding year! … Continue reading
The Current Crop is coming in this weekend and what a crop it is.. I am on my third full steam juicer load (which makes five to six cups of the most amazing Current juice, which once made into jelly, … Continue reading
In 2010, I pinned down five branches off my two biggest red current bushes on the farm. they were planted as two year old potted red current from a local greenhouse our first year on the farm and I let … Continue reading
We have had a few pickings so far this year, will get to weights later once math is done and the white and black in. They are good size this year but the bushes are in need of pruning and … Continue reading
Doing up the odds and ends in the freezer these days.. now I surely would have caught these lovelies much earlier on a normal year but 3 bag held enough fruit to do a single jam or jelly recipe.. two however … Continue reading