- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Plum Recipes including Farmgal's Plum BBQ
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Drying Whole Currents
- Soil-Texture test.
- Milking Sheep
- 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
Tag Archives: harvesting home grown red currents
In 2010, I pinned down five branches off my two biggest red current bushes on the farm. they were planted as two year old potted red current from a local greenhouse our first year on the farm and I let … Continue reading
We have had a few pickings so far this year, will get to weights later once math is done and the white and black in. They are good size this year but the bushes are in need of pruning and … Continue reading