Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- 12 Ways to Use Rhubarb with Recipes
- Homegrown Peanuts -Zone 5
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
Tag Archives: Ways to use red currents
Red Current Season has arrived!
In 2010, I pinned down five branches off my two biggest red current bushes on the farm. they were planted as two year old potted red current from a local greenhouse our first year on the farm and I let … Continue reading
Red Currents are needing daily picking now!
I should be putting some of these away for winter, I should be making some into fresh jelly, but I’m not.. Instead I am boiling this babies up and making fresh red current juice for the fridge, the house smells … Continue reading