- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family an friends 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Heart Stew Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Aging Meats-Corned Duck Breast...
- Chickens are useful for cleaning up compost piles
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: Raising meat rabbits
The Rabbit Momma’s have been hopping to it over the past few days.. Litter #1 -13 kits, all Black and White Pointed. Tones of hair pulled and at the back corner like she likes to do.. Litter #2 – 9 Kits … Continue reading
Wanted meat rabbits for some time now so your info was valued. Starting as a “newbie” could you suggest any good books with step be step info. Like how big the hutches are to be, food requirements, common medical problems/etc … Continue reading
Well, it was that time, one of the rabbit hutches, needed to have its floor rebuilt, every couple years, we find that we need to take off and redo the wire hard cloth flooring on the rabbit hutches, and this … Continue reading
They say, first there is five of us, not six, three browns, one black and one flash little trimmed white baby.. our eyes are open, our fur is fully in and we are growing well, the white trimmed and the … Continue reading