They say, first there is five of us, not six, three browns, one black and one flash little trimmed white baby.. our eyes are open, our fur is fully in and we are growing well, the white trimmed and the one brown are the biggest, the next two are the other browns and then the little black is the smallest babe.. don’t worry, they may have not been happy about getting their pictures taken but as you can see on the last photo, I was watched over carefully by their momma to make sure it was all on the up and up 🙂
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Untitled as of yet I am not sure what I am going to call this little painting.. but I really like it.. I adore the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Peanut Gallery
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Always game to learn..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Farmgal Photography April 4th
- Using Sand to help melt the snow around smaller fruit trees
- Friday Rambles Around the Table - Melting..
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!