They say, first there is five of us, not six, three browns, one black and one flash little trimmed white baby.. our eyes are open, our fur is fully in and we are growing well, the white trimmed and the one brown are the biggest, the next two are the other browns and then the little black is the smallest babe.. don’t worry, they may have not been happy about getting their pictures taken but as you can see on the last photo, I was watched over carefully by their momma to make sure it was all on the up and up 🙂
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- For all my blogging friends and just those interested in many social media updates.. Check this one out.. going to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- March 5th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- March 23th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
- Who am I?
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- March 22th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015