- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
My mom paints and she is good at the style she likes, my favorite is barns and farms, mountains and streams and such. I admire her ability very much. When I painted, I did watercolor and I do a funky abstract style based on nature in different forms. I did take watercolor lessons to learn how […]
While this rose bush needs a pruning and some clean up and love, I took this picture yesterday for a solid reason.. to remind myself that thorns can be a good thing. You see last year, some smart breeding pair of birds made their nest in the middle of this bush and they safely sat […]
- Jayda is growing like a weed! Such a sweet little doe goatling, she is a big girl now, moved from the big barn with… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Coltsfoot: Harbinger of Spring, Medicinal Plant or Aggressive Weed?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Flower Soup
- Support Local- Fresh Maple Syrup
- Lamb Milk Replacers
Tag Archives: lambing
Todays post is short but sweet.. How to move a mother sheep from the holding, expecting pen with the least possible stress to her own jug.. pick up baby and “float” the lamb in a slow way about four inches … Continue reading
This pen normally has hay net feeder and or a single corner hay feeder.. neither of which worked for the ewe sheep that are using my big back corner stall as the nursery pen at the count down to lambing.. A little extra … Continue reading
The Big Barn is old, really old, its coming into it’s 90th year per the locals and its been repaired, its had add on’s done to it, and its also aging.. always aging, always being putter on, working on.. This … Continue reading