- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Sour Dill Rye Bread Recipe- Flash Back Post
Tag Archives: mushrooms
Stew simmering away, and we are spending the daylight finishing off prepping the big barn for winter.. time to get those extra’s we do between summer and winter done before the snow flies even more..
If you have been reading for awhile or at least this year, you know that I have been camping more, taking bush type trips more and we got out for a nice hike this past weekend, I am busy enough … Continue reading
First off, I am thrilled to say that my goose lady, let me know that the goslings have hatched, now to see if the sex’s I want are there, that will take a few days to be sure of.. So … Continue reading