- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Savory Fall Venison Heart Stew
- Goose Pot Pie Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Musquee De Provence Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- How to reduce Potato Issue "Hollow Heart"
Tag Archives: Farmgal recipes
Haddock is a very popular food fish, sold fresh, smoked, frozen, dried, or to a small extent canned. Haddock, is one of the most popular fish used in British fish and chips. Fresh haddock has a clean, white flesh and … Continue reading
This one is for sure a Farmgal Recipe. Pink Grapefruit and Rose Petal Marmalade 4 large Pink Grapefruit, wash, trim, remove stickers, slice peel off, slice thin and then par-boil for 20 min, cut the grapefruit in half and get … Continue reading
Ok so to say that this is loosely based on a much loved soup of my hubbies needs to be owned up, I do not make his soup often because I can never quite get that same taste with homemade … Continue reading