- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family an friends 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Musquee De Provence Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
Category Archives: Fish Recipes
Today has been a run day and it will be a run evening, so when we had the chance to stop, catch a breath, take a break from the heat.. it was done with light and joy.. Our local river … Continue reading
My research shows that Italy is the place to find all kinds of recipes that use Salt Dried Fish Roe Now its done a bit different, they take the whole pouch from certain fish that have small eggs but still … Continue reading
I made a number of battered tiny packages of these and I finally have found the way I like them an that I feel give steady results. I read a number of recipes on line and I did try them, … Continue reading
I had a lovely piece of Haddock that I wanted to cook but I didn’t want to fry it with those lovely crisp edges, I didn’t want to put a glaze on it.. No, I wanted lovely fresh light o … Continue reading