- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 2 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
- Wild Violets Recipes
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- What do you use clover for?
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Lilac Jelly and Drying
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
Tag Archives: Raising Beef Calf
Well, my lovely Marty Boy, aka Curly Top (for the way his hair is all curly at the top of his head, like a little curl cap) is growing well, just a good boy, he has in truth never given … Continue reading
I’m so excited, I’m so excited!! LOL Well, Girl was cycling perfectly, then she got breed, and this month, nothing.. I have been checking her daily and nothing, Marty agree’s with me.. no heat this month.. which means that the … Continue reading
Well, its been a long slow week with regards to Girl and her healing foot, she is slowly walking better each day, she is a just a little bit less stiff each day, I am keeping a very close eye … Continue reading