- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Milking Sheep
- Carrot Ginger Rhubarb Flower Soup
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Takinogawa or commonly called Burdock in N.A.
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
Tag Archives: Homemade Paper
Had a couple really great questions and comments on my first post about making homemade paper using Cow Manure, along with a few great ideas. So one of them was that in the UK they sell Welsh Sheep Poo Paper, … Continue reading