- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I was just thinking this week on fall soaps and scents, I think this sounds just yummy.. I have been watching and w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Garden is in full swing..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Milking Sheep
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening Series Part 1
Tag Archives: Gardening in a northern climate
High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening: Overcoming the Climate Challenges Guest Post By Willowcreekfarm Part 5 of 5 This is our 5th and final post in this series. Click these links to read the previous posts. Introduction Overcoming the Terrain Overcoming Soil Challenges … Continue reading
High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening: Overcoming Wildlife Challenges Guest Post by Willowcreekfarm Part 4 of 5 This is our 4th post in this series. Click these links to read the previous posts. Introduction Overcoming the Terrain Overcoming Soil Challenges Now we will … Continue reading
High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening: Overcoming Soil Challenges Guest Post by WillowCreakFarm Part 3 of 5 This is the third post in our High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening series. You can read the other two by clicking the links below: Introduction Overcoming the Terrain … Continue reading
High-Altitude Cold-Climate Gardening Series Part 1 of 5 Guest Posts by Willow Creek Farm Farmgal “As my readers know, I love to garden, its a huge part of our farm and our life all year long.. I also enjoy reading … Continue reading
This is a outstanding article and I am not going to copy it onto the blog, its well worth the time to head over to their site and read it in full http://canadashistory.ca/Magazine/Online-Extension/Articles/Lettuce-Labrador But I will pull out a few … Continue reading