Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Treating Mild Hypothermia in Ducks
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Bean Teepee is up
Tag Archives: Fall Harvests
Roasted Parsnip Carrot Soup Recipe
Roasted Parsnip Carrot Soup Recipe Roast your Roots Veggies 6 med parsnips, peeled and sliced into two inch portions 6 med carrots, peeled and sliced into two inch portions tbsp or so of good quality olive oil cracked sea salt … Continue reading
Dear Hubby Health and Diet
Early this Late summer/fall, we had heart health scare and issue with Dear Hubby, requiring some trips to emergency, medical treatments and daily medications. Combined and or in part due finding out that he is now type 2 Diabetic. He … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Homestead Diabetic Tagged Diabetic, Fall Harvests, Health Care, Homesteading, Low Carb, whole foods 9 Comments