Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: Fall Apples
Rustic Apple Tart
Apple tartlet with mixed dried fruit and pumpkin seeds. Sometimes it just needs to be fast and easy. I have enough pie dough left over to do one crust and I have a bin full of fall apples. I rolled … Continue reading
Posted in Baking Tagged dandelion flowers, Fall Apples, tart, tartlet, using up leftovers, Using your canning in baking 2 Comments
Fall Round Up -Ground Cherry Mincemeat Tart Recipe
Apple-Ground Cherry Mincemeat Recipe 6 cups of peeled, cored and coarsely chopped fresh fall apples (I used Spartan) 2 cups of husk removed Ground Cherries 2 cups of golden raisins 1/8 of a cup of finely diced dried ginger 1 … Continue reading