Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Canadian Northern Spruce Tip Salt
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
Tag Archives: local forage
Wild Violets Uses
There are folks that consider these weeds as they freely grow in my local area, so I would consider them a “wild” harvestable food. The perk of this, is that you should be able to find yourself some of these … Continue reading
The River is Open..
The farm has two creeks an a big river within easy walking distance.. Love this photo taken off our local one lane old bridge.. it showed more pink-orange to the naked eye but came out more pink-purple in photo.. o … Continue reading
Posted in farm Tagged local fesh water fishing, local forage Leave a comment