- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- History shows that a lot of the "research" for plants and plant breeding and even animal breeding occurred at Unive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Gal in the Garden Series - Working with "dead" top soil..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Freezers.. Lets talk about Freezers Baby!
- Creamy Rice Salad in a Pumpkin Serving Bowl
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
Category Archives: Sheep Milk Cheeses
I love making my homemade yogurt in my Shuttle Chef because it allows me to make it with very limited heat used. Just heat the milk to the correct temp, hold it for a few minutes, bring it back down … Continue reading
Beestings Farmers Cheese 2 pints [20 ounces] new milk 1 cup [8 ounces] Beestings Milk * Colostrum (1st day if possible but can use up to day 3) Combine the two milks together. In a large heavy flat-bottomed ideally steel … Continue reading
Thankfully we got our Sweet Dirty Face Girl into a jug three days ago, very good timing considering this deep and bitter cold.. I like sockhop if this wee lamb is a ewe but a winter name would work as … Continue reading