- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I like mine rolled in sugar to create a crackle top but these look amazing either way! theprairiehomestead.com/2010/12/soft-m… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Mudpie No Bake Cookies
Tag Archives: Maple syrup
Strawberry’s on a Cloud What a delightful treat this is and its really not that hard to make.. its a little fussy but its also showy enough to make it so worth it! The Bowl 4 egg whites (crack each … Continue reading
All week-long I have been watching my local friends on Facebook talking about.. Tapping Should I tap now. I got a small run but the flavour is off or I tapped and nothing is running. Locally, to the farm the … Continue reading
While the local maple syrup season was a challenge and without a doubt one of the poorest I have had on the farm. Just up the road from me is a different zone and while he had a very short … Continue reading
When the Canada 150 Food Blog Challenge announced March’s month as Maple, I think everyone smiled! March is sugaring season locally and I have indulged in tapping the tree’s and learning how to boil it down, I have helped friend … Continue reading
I was so pleased to have found really good qaulity looking purpe yams to bring home, I also have a number of really nice orange yams and a huge Giant white Radish, the first plan is to make some yummy … Continue reading