Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: Clotted cream
Strawberries on a Cloud Recipe
Strawberry’s on a Cloud What a delightful treat this is and its really not that hard to make.. its a little fussy but its also showy enough to make it so worth it! The Bowl 4 egg whites (crack each … Continue reading
Scones with Clotted Cream and strawberry Jam
My girlfriend make scones, they are delightful, she also went all out and made clotted cream, the left over milk-cream was used in the scones, and I can taste that they were made with butter, they are very rich indeed. … Continue reading
Posted in Life moves on daily Tagged Baking powder, Clotted cream, English style, Farmgal Bisquiets, Scones, Strawberry jam 1 Comment