Join 1,306 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- So, you are thinking of Burying Food in your Garden?
- Comfrey- Livestock Feed
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Cottonwood Buds Salve
- How to use the Baggy Method to Start Seeds
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: Lamb Stew
Lamb Stew Fall Garden
We are in zone 5 for our gardens and we are coming on the tall end of a number of things, still this fall garden based soup is lighter overall then what I think of as a cold weather winter … Continue reading
Jan canning Overview
Canning Log 2015 8 pints Elderberry Syrup 2 pints Red Current Jelly 2 pints Red Gooseberry Jelly 2 Pints Green Gooseberry Jelly 2 Pints Rasberry-Ground Cherry Jam 18 Pints Beef 18 Pints Beef 18 Pints Beef 9 Quarts Beef-tomato mix … Continue reading
Posted in Canning Tagged Canning, canning log 2015, canning log jan 2015, Lamb Stew, Pint Jars, Quarts 5 Comments