- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Untitled as of yet I am not sure what I am going to call this little painting.. but I really like it.. I adore the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Peanut Gallery
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Always game to learn..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Farmgal Photography April 4th
- Friday Rambles Around the Table - Melting..
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Using Sand to help melt the snow around smaller fruit trees
Tag Archives: goat kids
Yesterday was all about babies and having a quiet day, the morning extra was a big old feed run and then the work that it takes to unload a full truck load of feed bags and move them to different … Continue reading
Juno has a big long legged and very strong lovely brown little female waiting for me, all dry and full in the belly when I went to do a late afternoon check.. she is just a touch on the cooler … Continue reading