- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- RT @JoybileeFarm: Planting your Natural Dye Garden for a Full Palette of Natural Colors takes a little bit of planning. https://t.co/wcCHjA… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
Category Archives: Goats
Jayda is growing nicely, she is a share milk goatling, she is with her mother all day and has her own box in the pen to sleep in at night, they sleep side by side often so her mom can … Continue reading
While this is not a long update, I did want to share a new photo of juno, she is six months old and I really like how she looking. She has a best buddy in ice the sheep ewe, this … Continue reading
My new Nanna to be.. once she grows up a some, she has been running with a buck so it is possible she is expecting, we will see if she comes into heat in the fall or not, I will … Continue reading
I needed to head off the farm for a bit as not one but two girlfriends where holding chicks for me, at the one farm, I was also picking up a silver duck hen and a lovely hatched last year … Continue reading