Looking for a interesting way to use up some of your fall goodies, both extra tomato’s and some freshly dug carrots? Got short stumpy carrots or got Ugly carrots, this is a great way to use them up and put them up for winter use.
Its a bright cheerful side and its waterbath approved for all you folks that do not have pressure canners.
. This is a different Salsa but o its good.. hubby says he thinks its more like carrot BBQ sauce, I think its great as a wonderful add in to meats to make sandwhich’s and or as dip for veggies or to make a amazing salad dressing when mix’s with a little yogurt or for those that are willing to do so, a little sour cream or mayo. It is also awesome on a cracker with cheese. As you can see its just a beautiful color.
- 6 cups of chopped cored peeled tomatoes
- 4 cups coursely chopped peeled carrots
- 3 tbsp of fresh ginger-peeled and coursely chopped in with the carrots in the food processer.
- 1 cup of cider vineger, 1/2 cup of white wine vineger
- 1 an 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of chili flakes
- 1 an 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2…
View original post 113 more words