Well, its been a morning of hop-a-long with my foot still quite sore with its lovely nail hole in it, but its healing
Wanted a hot breakfast, and I decided a number of years ago that soup was a good breakfast food, just as pancakes or eggs are good supper foods.. I don’t know who created the rules for what foods should be eaten at what times of the day, but its never made alot of sense to me.
Blended Celery Soup
- 1 Onion – Peeled and Diced -Cook in a tiny bit of olive oil till clear
- 1 Clove of Garlic -Peeled an Diced-Cook with the onion
- 1 Large Potato-Peeled an Diced
- 2 Large ribs of Celery-Washed, and Diced
- Chicken or turkey or rabbit stock about 6 cups
- Salt, Pepper, 1 Tsp of minced Horseradish
Cook together 30 min or so, till all is cooked though, and then hit with the blender stick, Blend till smooth, and then I put a little basil and hot pepper flakes on top.. This will make you two portions of soup or one huge bowls worth. For serving a family, I would double it for sure.