- 1 Tbp Oil Olive
- One large Onion Diced (cooked in oil till soft and clear)
- 4 med Turnips, peeled and cubed. (speaking in my W.C. Lingo, by Turnip, I mean Rutabaga)
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper with a pinch of nutmeg.
Cook the above, till turnip is done, then blend either in pot with the hand held or in blender, be careful this will be very hot to work with.. Then put back on the stove and bring up to a simmer..
- 3 sausage’s taken out of casing if using store bought, cut into tiny pieces, about the size of a tiny meatball dropped into the boiling soup, and cook till done.. I use Lamb.
- Add 3 cups of chopped arugula, or any other spicy dark green.
Serve up with a dollop of sour cream in the middle or a small amount of cream put over top..this is a stick to your ribs, fill you up treat, with a sweet base with hints of rich meaty goodness..