Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Red River Porridge
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- What do you use clover for?
Tag Archives: sugar and its effects on blood
How much Sugar did we use in a year on the farm!
This post is mainly from How much sugar did we use in 2011 with a five year update.. As I dipped into a small dish of yugurt and strawberries as a afternoon snack, I made a note in the farm … Continue reading
Posted in Canning, Food Production and Recipes, Food Storage Tagged Canning, eating less sugar, Food Production and Recipes, Health, How much sugar do you use in a year on the farm, Sugar, sugar and its effects on blood, Tracking your sugar useage, Using sugar in canning, ways to preserve food that does not use sugar, ways to preserve that uses little sugar, Weight Loss 1 Comment