- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Good Morning, might have over done it yesterday and wow am I sore today but the gardens are looking mighty fine. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Rhubarb Seeds are in! Seed Harvest 2015
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Marrow Fruit
Tag Archives: Rhubarb Crisp Recipe
Spring is coming and that means the Rhubarb is up! I drooled over thekitchengardens post with her stunning photos, we may be the same zone but her garden weeks ahead of mine already. If you have somehow missed reading her … Continue reading
It was requested that I make a Rhubarb Crisp for Christmas and I nodded yes, and then I started looking for frozen rhubarb.. and I looked and looked and shook my head.. how could we have used it all up.. … Continue reading
Lets look at some of Farmgal’s Rhubarb Recipes over the years posted on the blog. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (something you can find locally in spring at all the stores) This is a very much a standard spring pie across Canada. … Continue reading