- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Rabbit Liver Pate Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- How to make Blueberry Scrub Drink
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Tree Hay an Tree Fodder
Tag Archives: Homesteading challange
Week Four Overview O my time is flying by, the challenge is almost over.. and then I need to do the overview. The past week has been great.. but so busy! My husband was home for the week, a … Continue reading
Week Three Overview How did we get to week three already! Crazy how fast the time this month is flying by.. We finally got rain, and we really needed it. I got to try out our new small metal … Continue reading
Week Two Overview Well, its been a very busy week on the farm, its spring.. is there any other kind 🙂 The weather has been outstanding in the sense of warm, sunny with a light breeze.. however we need … Continue reading
Week One Overview Well, its been a busy week here on the farm, we have been working on the house, the yard, the gardens. We had company come and visit the farm and we had the STORM. The weather … Continue reading