Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Amish Nuttle Bean Review
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Red River Porridge
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
Tag Archives: Burdock first year harvesting leaves and roots
31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
Week Two Overview Well, its been a very busy week on the farm, its spring.. is there any other kind 🙂 The weather has been outstanding in the sense of warm, sunny with a light breeze.. however we need … Continue reading
Burdock Leaf Tea.
Burdock root tea is very good for you, you want to harvest the first year roots in the mid July to end of July when they are around an inch to inch and half in size and about 12 to … Continue reading