- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Powdery Mildew and Treatment plan
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Elderberry Shrub Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- German Based Lung Soup Recipe -Part Two
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Frugal is as Frugal does.
Tag Archives: Battered Deep Fried Burdock Wrapped Spleen
Week Two Overview Well, its been a very busy week on the farm, its spring.. is there any other kind 🙂 The weather has been outstanding in the sense of warm, sunny with a light breeze.. however we need … Continue reading
I was feeling the need for some bitters in my meal but I was also craving fat and salt, and I had a small pork spleen that I had intended to use as my lunch.. hmmm what is a girl … Continue reading