Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Red River Porridge
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- What do you use clover for?
Tag Archives: Battered Deep Fried Burdock Wrapped Spleen
31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
Week Two Overview Well, its been a very busy week on the farm, its spring.. is there any other kind 🙂 The weather has been outstanding in the sense of warm, sunny with a light breeze.. however we need … Continue reading
Battered Deep Fried Burdock Wrapped Spleen with recipe.
I was feeling the need for some bitters in my meal but I was also craving fat and salt, and I had a small pork spleen that I had intended to use as my lunch.. hmmm what is a girl … Continue reading