Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
Tag Archives: Fertility diet
Saturday Health and Weight update
A fine Saturday to you, I didn’t plan on making this post a Saturday post, but as that was the start of my weigh-ins, I guess that its become the day 🙂 I was truly hoping when I stepped on … Continue reading
Posted in Health Tagged Fertility diet, local food, Weight lose goals, whole foods 4 Comments
Thusday- Health Day update..
Well, this week I got in two new cookbooks to give me a helping hand on figuring out interesting and tasty meals, I got Paleo comfort foods by Julie and Charles Mayfield and Primal Blueprint quick and easy meals, The … Continue reading
Posted in Personal Care Tagged Fertility diet, Goals, Weight Loss, Wheat belly 8 Comments