- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Coconut Salt Bar Soap with recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- In memory of Brandy Girl
- Chicken Feed-Protein from thin Air..sort of..
- Chocolate Rhubarb Cake Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Elderberry Season is on us!
- What do you use clover for?
Tag Archives: Elderberry Syrup
Now you might not think those two go together.. but they do.. First, it was Ice Car Race Day, so up this morning to Shake a leg and get the morning chores done before we bundled up to drive over … Continue reading
The first of a number of Shrubs for the Food in Jar Challenge.. Elderberry Shrub 8 0z of Elderberry Syrup (made with cooked elderberry juice and sugar at 1 to 1 ratio) 2 oz of Apple Cider Vinager 2 oz … Continue reading