- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Stand by..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
Tag Archives: Canning Marmalade
Food in Jars is once again hosting an awesome canning/preserving challenge for 2019. The idea for January is Citrus. I have been busy already this past month, I made a number of syrups, I had a enough marmalade that I … Continue reading
This is the official marmalade post for the Food in Jars Challenge for Jan These little fruits were Persnickety lol.. having never worked with them before but having heard good thing I decided that they would go on the list … Continue reading