- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I like mine rolled in sugar to create a crackle top but these look amazing either way! theprairiehomestead.com/2010/12/soft-m… 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Frosted Fern: A Christmas Mystery Plant
- Who wants to play a little Secret Santa?
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- By-product of Duck Butchering-Down and Small Feathers-Part One
Category Archives: Spice Rack
I adore my spruce tips, I use them in many ways.. I always make spruce tip salt and spruce tip sugar, I make a full pint of each every year for cooking though out the year to come. While the … Continue reading
Well, I know that its summer and I should be doing a summer recipe, but its basil, and I love the stuff but mainly use it in winter, its my go to spice for soups and stews. Lamb Stew with … Continue reading
I know, I know, Late again, its been a crazy month, and I am honestly just trying to get back in the swing of things but when I saw the lovely amazing posts of the rest of the Mint Spice … Continue reading
I like Coriander to use with my lamb and goat meat dishes, I do buy premade curries that have this spice in them as well. I decided to share one of my favorite homemade sauces as this months share, this … Continue reading
Well, first off, I have to admit that I don’t know or use this spice, I had in fact to go buy it or borrow it, as it was part of my March Challange, buying it was out, so I … Continue reading
Turmeric was not a spice that my mom really used in our family at least not that I can remember, I had read about it in a number of health books and knew that it was a herb with a histroy, … Continue reading
Ok, I will admit that adding zests could be considered Spices, they have been used that way for a long time so it made sense but my first though was HUH, Citrus is not a spice, took a bit to … Continue reading