Hello Folks, I am going to do my best heading into 2017 to have a big old tracking year, I need to do this and I have the book, the paperwork and the plan.. I will make it happen..
Output Costs: 0
I was a good girl.. no costs this month went out.. having said that..
*Thank you Aster Lane Edibles for the gift of amazing seeds! Both for personal use and for the landrace program in regards to the Butternut Sqaush Breeding Program
*thank you Jill for the awesome seeds that you have sent in the mail from West that has a short season pumpkin-squash that works and holds so well for you. Grateful!
*Thank you Miss T for the hot pepper seeds, which goes back to Holly’s peppers but are the next generation for my local area and then saved.
*Thank you to Miss G for the seed package that arrived in the mail.. love it! Thank you
- Thank you to the traveling seed box of Ottawa East!
*Side Note, other then things for coming jobs, but they are not being counted for the farm use. Their costs will either be considered in the job payment and or will be given for refund on cost.
Started a 104 good king Henry Seedlings for a presentation
Started in March-
- Sweet and Hot Peppers
- Pots of Pea’s
- Put a number of cane and soft fruit seeds into cold damp status
- True Potato Seed
- Potted up Sweet Potato Slips
- Mixed early greens
- Bloody Dock seeds
- Started a full tub of self-rooting storage beets with tops started that will be transplanted and grown for bi-annual seed collecting for 2017
- Sprouting potato that will potted up in the same way that will be used for very early summer small fresh eating spuds, rather then waste them at this point.
March imputes: Sprouts -2 trays per day.. organic mixed sprouts each tray is slightly bigger then the tray at the store at 3.99 each.. so that’s 8 dollars per day in sprouts
Total produced : $248
- Jan $161. 40
- Feb $248
- March $248
Garden Output to date : In the good $657.40