Our little farm is never truly quiet, birds chip, critters rip grass, or chew cud, toads sing, wind blows on trees, the farm hums and sings but it has a feel of quietness to it. Hubby snapped this photo for me last week..
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
For days we had rain, grey sky’s and the temps just dropped down and down.. until frost warnings each night and snow.. SNOW for two days.. we had hail, sleet and rain so thick you could not see and hard biting snow.. Mud so deep that I got stuck and had to have hubby help […]
- All the wee baby tadpoles are now itty bitty toads and a baby eastern painted turtle enjoying the sunshine.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Haskap -Slow going.. yeild for 2017
- Canning up some Sweet Tea Concentrate
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Lovage Harvest for 2017
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Milk Replacer for Calves
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe