I am wanting to “wake” up my body this week, and get more energy, which includes turning on the inside lights (boo!!) Doing short burst of weigh lifting-Kettle Bells to get my body hot an sweaty, while not pushing my foot by walking to much.. and by making sure I have my “green drink” each morning..
Only thing is my green drink this week as been purple!
Here is what I have been making for a single serving..
- half a cup of fresh greens-I am using baby spinach
- half a apple
- A one inch peice of fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp of lemon and lime Juice
- 1/2 cup mix of any of these :Blackberries, Blueberries, Rasberries, Cherries
- 1/4 cup of either Elderberry Juice or Chokeberry Juice
Its quite nice but it is seedy, if that bother’s you, it might not be the best choice.. If you could get this at Booster Juice, it would run you about $5 bucks, I’m not sure how much its costing me, as many of the things are grown on the farm or wild picked.. but under a dollar for sure..