Rabbit Spinach Fittata
- 1 Piece of JADOTF’s Rabbit Side Bacon-Finely Diced -Equal to three peices of bacon.
- 1 Small Onion -Diced
- 6 Farm Fresh Eggs
- 1 cup of Fresh Spinach
- 1 tablespoon of St. Albert Butter
- 4 Shedded Tablespoons of Onion St. Albert Mozza Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Green Onion-Finely Diced
- 1/4 cup of diced Pepper-Green (but you can use any color)
- Salt, Pepper, Hot Pepper Flakes, Turmac, Garlic
In a large cast iron frying pan, add your butter, melt, and then add your rabbit and onion, cook till rabbit is browned and onion is clear, then add your greens and peppers, till green’s wilt, and then in a other bowl, mix your eggs with the spices and pour over the pan, give one gentle stir to help lift them though the fittata.
Pop into a pre-heated oven at 400 for about five to six min, it will puff up, don’t worry, it will come back down.. then add shedded cheese and green onion, pop back in for one to two min till cheese melts and let sit for a min or two before lifting out of the pan.
Serve hot or cold, the leftover’s are just as good as the first serving, goes as fancy breakfast or at lunch or dinner with a large salad or if you are really hungry, some oven roasted veggies. This can be cut into eight for company or if for a full meal, into four, which gives each piece about a egg an half portion.