Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Red River Porridge
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- What do you use clover for?
Tag Archives: Strawbale housing for geese
Great Morning on the farm..
So the rabbit hutches got their winter upgrades, two of them got their floors rewired (more on that later this week) and two got full new roofs for them.. Blackie is already showing her tummy is getting bigger by the … Continue reading
Dang Geese Straw bale housing
I moved the geese this winter to two huge outside pens, providing a lovely enclosed three sided A frame wooden hut for them with straw bedding.. its huge, a full sheet of plywood in length, will they use it NO!! … Continue reading
Posted in Critters Tagged Strawbale housing for geese, temp strawbale housing for fowl 1 Comment