- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- Fried Cornbread for Breakfast livingmydreamlifeonthefarm.com/2019/01/22/fri… via @farmgal 6 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Ground Cherry Apple Pie Recipe
- Beef Barley veggie soup.. Canning
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Sheep Beestings Pudding Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- 31 Day Self Reliance Challange Week Two Overview
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Using Older Chickens.. Pressure canning.
Tag Archives: raising meat chicks
Chick update 3 weeks in. Meat Chicks.. HUGE!, feathering out.. going though a crazy amount of food and water and I am starting to see the difference in regards to the choice to sit down more.. I also have had … Continue reading →
The Farm-Hatched Chicks are coming on three weeks of age.. they are a barnyard mix, seven chicks hatched out from under momma hen. Last week, we headed out bright and early to pick up the hatchery chicks, 50 meat chicks, … Continue reading →