- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
- I am enjoying my morning harvests in the cooler weather.. I have pre-started replacement plants to put into the ope… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- A little Harvest Video for you :)
- What do you use clover for?
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Feeding Back your Egg Shells to your Hens
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Master Rain Garden Paperwork..
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Kohlrabi Recipes
Tag Archives: Raising laying hen chicks
Chick update 3 weeks in. Meat Chicks.. HUGE!, feathering out.. going though a crazy amount of food and water and I am starting to see the difference in regards to the choice to sit down more.. I also have had … Continue reading →
The Farm-Hatched Chicks are coming on three weeks of age.. they are a barnyard mix, seven chicks hatched out from under momma hen. Last week, we headed out bright and early to pick up the hatchery chicks, 50 meat chicks, … Continue reading →