Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Strawberry Pineapple Jam Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
Tag Archives: Raising chicks
Growing Feathers! The Chicks are no longer fluffy!
Dear momma pointed out that I had not taken any new photos of the chicks in a while an she is right.. They are growing well, doing great, active and bright eyed, clean legs and feathers are coming in. I have … Continue reading
Posted in Chickens Tagged chickens in the backyard, Chicks on the homestead, Feathering out, Growing chicks, Raising chicks 1 Comment
The New Layer Flock to be..
My older flock is really getting up there with age on some of the hens, I love them and I hope to get another year or two out of them yet, but my youngest hen is three coming four and … Continue reading
Posted in Chickens Tagged Chickens, New chicks 2015, Raising chicks Leave a comment