Join 1,307 other subscribers
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
Farmgals Bucket List : Farmgal's Bucket List
I am sorry to have this rant, I might not even post this.. I most likely will and I am sure I will lose a reader or two.. but I have to write this.. If you live in an apartment or a tiny condo in the city, you can be many things.. You can be […]
I Yield I Yield LOL
Ok, its just going on record that we are going to be “in just in time mode” on most things this year. Let me give a example.. we have pulled at least a hundred or two wild parsnips but then we needed to focus on this or that.. and suddenly this week, we are like.. […]
JustanotherdayonthefarmTweets by farmgal1800
Just Another Day on the Farm -Small Updates/Extra Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Rhubarb and Dumplings Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Can you eat Rhubarb Flowers? Stirfry Style Recipe
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Making homemade wool tags for the garden
- Burdock Leaf Tea.
- Hazelbert Nut Bush
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review - TEN years later!
- My Bee's are ordered! Mason and Leaf Cutters
- Turkey Barley Veggie Canned Soup with Recipe
Tag Archives: Rain Garden
Rain Garden 2019
Let me introduce you to our lovely rain garden.. which is built in before our pond and its overflow will in fact go into the pond.. Now the pond was dug down and leveled with rounded swaying sides to make … Continue reading
Gal in the Garden Series – Last week of May update.
We got a few more things done but there has been a lot of rain days and so things have been soaked enough that some things had to be put on hold.. Still things are getting done. This is part … Continue reading
Posted in gardens Tagged Garden, Garden planning, planting your garden, Rain Garden 3 Comments